Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ZZZZZZZ

Days Like today drive me nuts! I could write, I could practice, I could go to the gym...what do I do? Sleep. No disrespect to sleep; it's a beautiful thing, but I should stop thinking of days like this as days off....I'm not at the bookstore, but I got goals, and Hey I even have something of a vision! My bandmates all seem really excited about this project and down to make it happen...thing is, me being "the guy" in this band means if it doesn's jump off, It's on me.....perhaps that's what kept me from doing this for so long....I was always looking for a team to be on, not something to take ownership of. Perhaps it's because that way I wouldn't have to worry about being the one who was ultimately accountable for success or failure. in all my other bands, I could always say "well hey, I did my part...it's not my fault it didn't work out. I can't say that here. Wish I'd have had the guts to do it this way before.

No comments:

Post a Comment